Sunday, August 21, 2016

MAY 23, 2016

Wow it was Quite the week this week. We had a lot of challenges and our work was very very slow but looking back on the week although very slow we did have good things happen! We extended a baptismal date to one of our new investigators sister Merly and...... SHE ACCEPTED!!!! she wants to get baptized! We are so excited for her! One night we were at one of our investigators house and about to leave and my companion starts talking to their neighbors which is actually one of their relatives and we ended up teaching a them a lesson 5 minutes after my companion started talking to them! It was so awesome! Although things are very slow here progression is happening and all is good and the Lord is blessing me so much!!!!

Today we went on an awesome hike in one of the elders areas. We crossed 2 rivers barefoot (well only me and my companion because we forgot to bring sandals to cross the rivers) Then we hiked this big mountain... oh man was it tough... i realized how out of shape i am!!!!! HAHA!!!! We walked through a lot of rice fields on the way to the hike and the start of the trail is right by the elders investigators house so they hiked with us! The view from up top was amazing!!!!! Then we hiked down and drank and ate coconuts and mangos! then as we were leaving they asked if we wanted lunch so they fed us too! it was a day full of blessings!!!! 

Thanks for all your love and support always to me!!!! I love being a misisonary and i love my Heavenly Father and I love Jesus Christ! This church is true and only through the gospel of Jesus Christ can we repent and prepare for the second coming of Jesus Christ so we can all go to the Celestial Kingdom!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!

Love, Sister Thayn

No comments:

Post a Comment