Sunday, August 21, 2016

JUNE 19, 2016

 
TIME TO TRANSFER AGAIN!
 
The elders ate balut the other day and you can see the beak and everything of the bird.. I still have not tried but one day before I leave I will try!

Yesterday we got a call saying I will be transferring. I am going back close to my old area. I am going to Manduriao. I am excited it will be another fun adventure!

This has been a fun and good week! Yesterday was Fathers Day!!!! Happy fathers day to all you Fathers!!! We had 4 investigators at church it was so awesome! 

Life is good! I am loving being a missionary! Sorry not much to say for today! but I love you all and thank you for all the prayers and support! 

Also a funny story that happened this week I went to go take a shower and i walk in and turn around to close the door and there is a spider the size of my hand on the wall oh man did i scream! my companion tried to get it out and it just ran around our living room and hid. My companion did not want to kill the spider but i was not going to have that giant think living in our house so we  called the elders over and they killed the spider for us! oh man was that an adventure!!!
Hope you all have a good week this week!

-Sister Thayn

No comments:

Post a Comment