Sunday, August 21, 2016

AUGUST 14, 2016

MORE RAIN!


This has been a good week!!! I am doing so much better and oh man has it been raining!!! It is seriously non-stop rain here in Iloilo!!! Also everything is flooding because of the rain! Sorry this email is short I don't have a lot of time!

This week we experienced an EARTHQUAKE!!!! Don't worry it was very small but we were in a recent converts house talking before a lesson and we were sitting on a cement floor leaning against a cement wall and well all of a sudden the floor just moved!!! it was the craziest thing i have ever experienced!!! 

We have a really progressing investigator her name is Harlyn and she is 20 years old so we are all such good friends!!! She is really accepting the gospel and very progressing!!! I love this gospel and being able to share it with all those who I come in contact with! 

I love our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ! I know this is the true and only true church here on the earth!!! i love and miss you all!!!

-SISTER THAYN

No comments:

Post a Comment