Monday, August 22, 2016

AUGUST 22, 2016

NEW WAYS OF MISSIONARY WORK

This week was such an amazing week!!!
Starting out on Monday we experienced another EARTHQUAKE!!! it was much bigger than the last one we experienced and lasted about 20-30 seconds but it was still very small it just startled us!!!

This week has been so extremely hot but at the end of the week non-stop rain again!!!

We had exchanges this week and we tried a new way of missionary work!! we did a street display I was kinda worried at first how it would turn out but it was amazing!!! we talked to over 150 people and lots were very interested!!! it was one of the most successful things we have ever done!!!! Now we are going to do it in our area!!!

This week I felt the true spirit of missionary work and it was the most amazing feeling ever!!!! I love being the lords FULL TIME servant!!!

Also It has been about 1 year since I have started to read my quad from front to back and the other day I finished it!!!! i started out with the Book of Mormon then read D&C and then PofGP then I read the New and old Testament and just finished the New testament!!! it was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had and I have learned more about the savior and I know he loves us and wants the best for us all we need to do is obey his commandments and we will be blessed! 
Also yesterday we walk into church and the meeting is about to start and a member in the bishopric came up to me and said oh yeah we need you to speak today!!! UHHHH... oh man that was a fright but I was able to speak and have the spirit with me and it was a good experience!!! 

It was a week full of the spirit and miracles!!! 
I love and miss you all!!!
-SISTER THAYN

No comments:

Post a Comment