Saturday, December 10, 2016

OCTOBER 30, 2016

THE WEEKS ARE FLYING BYE

Another week has past! My time here in the mission is going by so fast! I am loving the work as a missionary so much and am not excited for my time as a full time missionary to stop! I love the work of the lord so much!

This week we have contacted and met so many new people! We have 11 new investigators this week! Which consist of 2 families! we were able to teach them about the restoration and invite them to pray and know if our message is true! We are so happy to have taught these families and hope to see them progress and accept the gospel! 

Sorry for the short email but know that the church is true and heavenly father and Jesus Christ love us and will never leave us!!! Thanks for all the love and prayers!!! 
-Sister Thayn

*we found a VERY pregnant goat while proselyting! (HAD TO TAKE A PIC.)
*Me and my sweet companion while searching for new investigators!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment