Saturday, December 10, 2016

DECEMBER 4, 2016

MY LAST TRANSFER & Cat-Rats??

This week has been absolutely crazy and emotions up and down with goods and bads but Sunday always seems to be the best day and it brings all the blessings! :)
Well this week we became a trisome and we have been working together in both areas so that was fun! 
While we were visiting a less active in her small shop we were eating and then I saw a cat run across the floor then I realized... THATS NOT A CAT THAT IS A RAT!!! yeah I almost had a heart attack! They sure got some bit CATRATS here! hehe! ðŸ˜±
This past week was our wards temple trip so Sunday as the meeting was staring our members started flooding into the chapel straight from the boat dock. To get to the temple they have to ride a boat for 13 hours to Cebu Philippines temple. So they were all exhausting and some just in sweats from traveling but they all made it to church and changed into their Sunday's best and when they all started coming in to the chapel the spirit just flooded in! The spirit from the temple was so strong. Many of them bore their testimonies about the temple and their family sealing and endowments! it was so amazing to hear their stories and conversions about the temple! I am so excited to go to the temple when I get home! :)

Also one of our less active members that we just started teaching came to church for the first time!!!!!! we were so excited when we saw them enter into the chapel!!!!

Also last night we got a call that I

am TRANSFERRING my last transfer! I am going to Guimaras!!! the small island in our mission! I am so excited because I have always wanted to go there so it will be an adventure!!! 

Thanks for all your love and support!!!

-Sister Thayn

4 Attachments

No comments:

Post a Comment