Wednesday, February 10, 2016

JANUARY 10, 2016

Six Months....
Hello Everyone! I hope you are all well and having a good New Year and starting work and school back up again! My week has been so busy and good!

This week we had interviews with our mission President which was so good! Although I really don't know much about my President or see him that often I know he is truly called of god because he knows so much about me and know exactly what to say to me and help me with to become the best missionary Heavenly Father wants me to be! I was able to receive a blessing from him which I felt like was directly from Heavenly Father it was such an incredible experience! 

Six Months with Sister Hein
This past week we have really been focusing on finding new investigators especially families and we were tracting one day and we walk past this house and then after we pass it my companion says lets go back there so we did and we found a family! It was such an amazing thing! They are a family of four and were so excited to talk to us and we gave them a Book of Mormon and have a return appointment with them to teach them! It is so amazing the miracles that happen when you are truly relying on the spirit! 

This week we also recontacted an investigator we dropped a few months ago if you remember sister Bernadeth. Last time she told us she didn't want us to come back but we decided to return to her this week and good thing we did because she said how much she missed us. I don't think she remembered one thing we taught her but she remembered every bit of service we did to her and she was so grateful for that! It was perfect because right now in the mission we are focusing on service because in our mission calls it says "You are called to serve as a missionary" not you are called to teach or called to share. YOU ARE CALLED TO SERVE so my goal this week is to serve as much as possible and see the miracles that happen from that! 

Thank you for all  the love and support these past six months! These past six months have just flown buy and I only have 1 year left and I am going to do my very best to make it the best year so far!!! LOVE YOU ALL! 
-Sister Thayn


No comments:

Post a Comment