Wednesday, February 10, 2016

FEBRUARY 7, 2016

NEW AREA


Hello Everyone! It has been another crazy week in the Philippines! We officially found out that the temperature has hit record high than it ever has been before! Oh man you could say that I die of heat everyday unless it is raining then I am freezing! 

This week has been very challenging because most of our investigators told us they don't want us to come back so that was very hard but we will keep going! We just got a call last night that us and the elders will be switching areas. We will still be living in the same house but be going to a different area. The switch happens on Wednesday! I am excited for a new area and a new challenge! That is what missions are all about! We said bye to a few people in the ward including Tatay Eduardo and he was very upset but life moves on he said and we will be better! 

On Saturday we were able to help our bishop clean the chapel! That was good and fun and after we
ate Mcdonalds and he told us all about his mission stories and really helped and uplifted us! 

I truly love my mission! Although times are very challenging I know that I am growing and turning into the missionary that our heavenly father wants me to be! I know our savior lives and loves us all! He has never and never will leave our side. Kabalo ako nga sini nga simbahan matuod gid. Kon kita magpadayon hasta katubtuban kag maging masmalapit kay Jesu Kristo magbaton kita ang Eternal Life! Thank you for all the love and letters and prayers! I love you all!

-Sister Thayn

No comments:

Post a Comment