Saturday, January 7, 2017

DECEMBER 18, 2016


ZONE CONFERENCE, LIPSTICK AND       CHRISTMAS FROM THE PHILIPPINES
 
 I hope you all have a Merry Christmas this week! Know that I love you all and am thinking of you all this Christmas Season!

It has been a great week! We had our Zone Christmas Conference it was simple but lots of fun! it was fun seeing my last companion! 
We have been working a lot and having lots of success and fun! 

We had a family home evening with a less active and her investigator family. it was so much fun and when we played games if you lost you got lipstick drawn on your face well everyone else had 1 or 2 lines and MY FACE WAS COVERED IN LIPSTICK! 

I love this gospel and missionary work! Hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

and I will see you all in a few weeks!!!

-Sister Thayn
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment